Reclaim your "you"
The Revolutionary “Hormone Tension Release” System, by Allegra Foxlie
- The owner of “The Foxlie Plan”
- The founder of the revolutionary PMT Releasing Exercises
- Perimenopausal mother of 2, PTSD survivor, trauma Informed author & public speaker
- A certified Tension & Trauma Releasing Exercises Provider
- Multi-style Yoga instructor: Yin, Yang, Womb & Nidra
- Neurogenic Pilates Instructor
- Embodiment Specialist
- During her quest to heal from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), she noticed her Perimenopause mood swings, Premenstrual Tension (PMT), anger, anxiety, depression, insomnia, Imposter Syndrome, & belly fat significantly improved
Allegra wants to help you look and feel great!
No 2 people are the same - we all have different pasts, different experiences and different physiologies. Our histories shape our physiology, thoughts and emotions.
Depending upon the severity of yours, it can be more beneficial to book a set of One-on-One sessions which will be tailored to help resolve your presenting issues.
One-on-One tends to work especially well, for anyone at the beginning of their journey as well as people suffering with
Active Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder
This retreat is dedicated to helping you connect with your I amness.
I have teamed up with my favourite Embodiment facilitator to offer you this increadible experience in the hills of Valencia
This 5 hour workshop will give clarity on Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
Giving you techniques to help keep you grounded as well as Tension, Stress and Trauma Releasing Exercises by David Berceli
Graduates of my programs will be able to participate in 2 weekly live online group TRE classes.
Monday mornings at 6.30 a.m. Wake and shake
- Begin your week emotionally regulated
- Each week, we will focus on a different topic: Grounding; Letting go; Pain; Self regulation etc.
- Guiding and progressing the tremors into new areas
Wednesday evenings at 8.30 p.m. Shake & Sing:
- Where graduates can sing whilst tremoring to music
- Helping you to find your voice
- Seeing how your body reacts to the vocal chord vibrations