release hormone tension
the natural way
- Allegra is an embodiment coach and the owner of The Foxlie Plan
- Allegra is trauma Informed author, public speaker, and champion of women
- Allegra suffered with chronic post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and during her quest to heal, noticed her hormonal tension and belly fat disappear
- Allegra has developed a cutting edge “hormone tension release” system which helps you to naturally eliminate premenstrual, perimenopause, menopause and post-menopause tension
- Hormonal symptoms Allegra can help with include: anger, anxiety, panic, depression, Imposter Syndrome; insomnia; fatigue; sciatica; migraines, aches and pain; restless leg syndrome; inflammation, IBS; belly fat etc.
- Allegra teaches Neurogenics, Yoga (yin, yang & Nidra), Pilates, Qigong and is a certified tension & trauma releasing exercises (TRE®) provider, helping people with PTSD to recover
Allegra wants to help you you reclaim your “You”
Tailor-made sessions are recommended for
- Anyone with a traumatic history, active post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), anxiety or premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD)
- Anyone wanting a more personalised option
- Existing clients wishing to deepen their knowledge and progress their practice
- New clients at the beginning of their journey
- We’ll do deeper work over a sustained period of 6 to 12 weeks, so that you can reap the rewards
Allegra is here to guide and support you
Get access to live classes and weekly workshops
Classes include neurogenics, qigong, yoga (yang, yin & Nidra), Pilates, TRE etc.
- The brain’s protective outputs: the stress response, the inflammation response, the pain response , the tiredness & fever response, the starvation response
- Hormonal weight gain
- The power of sleep
- How to reboot your nervous system
- How to manage your internal threat detection system – the stress response
- How stress impacts you during: perimenopause, menopause and post menopause
- Premenstrual tension – why you’re experiencing pain
- Hormone anxiety – causes and solutions
- Restless Leg Syndrome – causes and solutions
- Grounding and self-regulation
- And so much more ..
What my clients say...
What a wonderful experience - trying as someone new to TRE - I have had with Allegra! I love how professional, supportive, positive, sensitive, skilled, careful and caring Allegra is; putting me at ease, leaving me feeling on top of the world at the end of the sessions and supported in process between them. By ensuring I feel safe, and that I really understand the process, I have felt new much deeper levels of release, trust, relief and hope; from the very first session on. I have tried so many things over the years and this comes tops: it is extremely powerful and effective, and has left me excited about a brighter future, one freer and free from pain, tension and PTSD. I truly appreciate Allegra and all the many gifts she brings to TRE. Can't think of anyone better, can't thank Allegra enough
I have found yoga with Allegra totally transformational. I was completely new to yoga when I first approached her in early 2020. I had just finished some intense treatment after finding out I had cancer at the age of 41 and I needed something to help manage the mental and physical challenges that left me with. Allegra tailored my practice so that I was able to work around some constraints in mobility that I’ve been left with. Her patience, enthusiasm and humour have helped get me through my recovery! I credit yoga with helping me lose unwanted kilos gained through my treatment. There have also been some totally unexpected benefits, like joint pain that I’ve experienced for years has disappeared! But most importantly of all, it has helped me manage my mental game, which can be an ongoing challenge after a critical illness. I am currently exactly 8 weeks out from my most recent bilateral surgery, and yet again my one to one yoga with Allegra has been instrumental in my mental and physical recovery. And this entire yoga journey has been over Zoom - I am currently living in Canada. Allegra genuinely cares and goes that extra mile to customise sessions to my needs. Thanks to yoga with Allegra, I’m going into 2021 with more strength, flexibility, focus and balance than I’ve had in years. So thankful 😍.
“I couldn't walk because of the excruciating agony from sciatica. I saw Allegra promote TRE and how it can help with sciatica, so I decided to give it a try. I couldn't even sit in the chair at the first session while filling out the registration form, but Allegra took me through what to expect, and after a gentle start, within an hour I was able to lay on the floor and get back up much better. I had never heard of this treatment before, but after three sessions, I am now pain-free and able to drive and walk. My sleeping pattern has also improved as a result of TRE; I am sleeping lot better now.”
I had an amazing experience with TRE from Ali. She was extremely professional and provided positive feedback and encouragement during the TRE sessions that I did with her for my fibromyalgia. But not only has TRE helped with my fibromyalgia it has allowed my brain to become quiet and I am able to sleep and my pain is reduced. It has also helped with my anxiety. I am absolutely amazed at what TRE has done for me and I am extremely grateful for the opportunity that Ali gave me in trying this with me. I am so much a fan of TRE I am considering getting certified. Thank you so much Ali for bringing this it to my life and allowing my body to feel good again. 😃
“I really enjoyed the Stress Release workshop, it was so good to find a way to release stress held in my nervous system that I have not been able to do previously. Allegra was extremely knowledgeable and guided us through the practice explaining the different steps along the way and made the whole process very enjoyable. It gave me a true sense of empowerment during the process and peace in the days that followed. I would wholeheartedly recommend a workshop with Allegra you will leave feeling amazing. If you are considering it just do it!”
I attended a two hour workshop with Allegra on stress and burnout in December 2021. The content was fascinating. Allegra is so knowledgeable about the treatment and she is clearly passionate about it too. It was an eye opener for anyone who has experienced stress or trauma and seeing how it causes physical and emotional strain in the body. Allegra took the group through various TRE exercises. These were completed at your own level and I was amazed to see how my body reacted to various stretches. Allegra gave some excellent tips to use at home after the event. It’s lovely knowing that you can release stored stress and trauma from your body without having to be consciously aware of what has generated it. Many thanks for an incredible experience.