Burnout and stress
Did you know?
Burnout, Adrenal Fatigue is increasingly common in women, particularly between the ages of 20 to 35 and 55 years and above.
Most people think the problem is that the adrenals shut down after excess stress, but this isn’t the case. The problem is an increase in Orexin the neuropeptide which is produced by the HPA-Axis.
There is help out there – I run workshops on this as well as the System Reset Programme which will help you recover from the symptoms.
Let’s make sure your workforce doesn’t fall victim to it.
- Women are at a greater risk of Adrenal Fatigue, Burnout and Stress.
- 14000 Endocrinologists wrote a letter saying Adrenal Fatigue doesn’t exist, because studies have shown the Adrenals grow in size to compensate for the stress. So whilst the symptoms exist, the diagnosis, might need a different name.
- These symptoms tend to occur when a person has suffered with persistent stress
- Aches, pain & inflammation
- Memory loss / brain fog
- Poor attention
- Weight gain
- Mood swings
- Dysregulated immune system
- Worse Premenstrual Tension Syndrome
- And so much more ..