Meet Allegra Foxlie
I am honoured that you’re here, that you like what I offer, and that you want to share me and my work with your audience.
I am very particular about the opportunities I say yes to. My priority will always be: my clients and paid speaking events. That being said – if my diary allows, then I’d love to connect and build a relationship with you and your community. Please take a look at my values, guidelines and ethical boundaries, to see if we’re a good fit for one another.
Things I love saying YES to:
1. Interviews and podcasts (audio/video/written) – I LOVE talking with people about:
- My book: “The Foxlie Plan” a natural hormone tension release system
- Stress & hormones
- The menstrual cycle, premenstrual tension & my PMT Release system
- The Power of Sleep
- My nervous system reboot
- Adrenal fatigue, burnout & stress
- Trauma, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and post-traumatic growth (PTG)!
- Embodiment – how to connect to your inner power
- And so much more …
2. Select online summits, interview series and challenges.
3. Interview style expert sessions or Q & A’s for your group online.
4. Paid, in-person speaking engagements, workshops or sessions for your mastermind, retreat or group.
5. Promoting your event if I am speaking via Instagram stories.
I will NOT:
- Create special content for free interviews – I’m happy to; for a fee.
- Pay to be a part of your event, book, film or other opportunity.
- Send out a solo email to my list about the interview/event. I only do this with a few select partners per year and those are booked well in advance. I may send a line or two, but it won’t be a solo.
- Accept any invites that ask me for list size. Asking me for list size will result in an automatic NO to your request. Size is not indicative of anything and I am not interested in “transactional only” business relationships.
- Participate in any online and in person events that do not display diversity and inclusion. (Gender, race, body, age and more) in the speaker line up. I am not interested in being a part of something that doesn’t share a range of perspectives.
- Become an affiliate of any program that I have not personally vetted myself.
- Initially hop on a call with you to discuss the requirements of your summit or event. Kindly email email@example.com in the first instance about the details of your event.
Allegra Foxlie - Media Pack 2021 [Complete]
This is Allegra’s full and complete media pack with everything from talk topics and partnership options.
Allegra Foxlie - Media Pack 2021 [Talk Topics]
If you are interested in hiring Allegra for your event or conference, this media kit details the talks she would be happy to personalise and deliver for you.
Allegra holds a BA Hons in Communication Studies & Law, is a certified TRE provider (Tension, Trauma & Stress Release Exercises by David Berceli), a multi-style Qigong, Yoga, Pilates instructor and the founder of “The Foxlie Plan”, a transformational hormone tension release system helping women mitigate frustrating premenstrual, perimenopause, menopause and post menopause symptoms: anger, anxiety, sadness, imposter syndrome; insomnia; restless leg syndrome; infertility; sciatica; aches and pains; inflammation and so much more.
Allegra wasn’t always into fitness and certainly wasn’t embodied – but that all changed for her when she was the victim of abuse, which left her with chronic Post-traumatic stress disorder. PTSD wreaked havoc on her body and during her quest to rid herself of it, she noticed her hormone tension symptoms disappear.
Based in Chester (UK), Allegra teaches globally on Zoom, is active on the speaking network, giving talks on a range of topics including:
- Hormone Tension Release for premenstrual, perimenopause and menopause tension
- PMT Release – PTSD / Stress & The Menstrual Cycle
- How to get your hormones checked – knowledge is power
- Trauma, stress and the body
- Managing your internal threat response
- How to reboot your nervous system
- Recover from adrenal fatigue, burnout & stress
- Creating solid ethical boundaries
- The power of sleep
- And much more ..
Do you know the more stress a woman has encountered in her life, the worse her premenstrual, perimenopause and menopausal symptoms will be? “Stress upsets our hormones and inflammation, which has direct consequences for our menstrual cycle, our aches, pains and our emotions.” Allegra, brings your body back to balance.
She has reaped the benefits of her practices and wants to help you thrive, so has developed a program and written a book called The Foxlie Plan which gives you knowledge, insights and practices which reset your body, calm your nervous system, metabolize anger, reduce anxiety & sadness, unlock your energy centers & release your divine feminine power. Allegra supports her clients in identifying and minimizing stress & distress, improving their health which in turn significantly improves hormonal challenges.
Say “F**k off” to PMT!
80% of women in their 40’s suffer with PMT for between 5 and 14 days a month – if you add that up, that’s 2 to 5.5 months a year of suffering with unmanageable mood-swings, pain, bloating and many other symptoms. Introducing the ground-breaking 6 week program “PMT Release”, which aim to release Premenstrual Tension (PMT) from your body. PMT can really negatively impact people’s lives, relationships and happiness.
Allegra Foxlie has developed her PMT & PMDD Releasing Exercises which send neurogenic tremors around the body, resetting the autonomic nervous system, reducing inflammation & stress. “Stress upsets our hormones and inflammation, which has direct consequences for our menstrual cycle, our aches, pains and our emotions.”
Allegra has come up with a winning formula to release PMT, to feel better on the run up to your bleed. “The Vagus nerve is the primary regulator of inflammation & stress so we need to activate it to reduce these”. These exercises calm the nervous system, taking you out of “Fight / Flight / Freeze”, regulating inflammation, your mood, making you feel more joy and improving your relationship to yourself and others.
Allegra is a trauma informed author, public speaker, embodiment specialist, certified Tension Stress & Trauma Releasing Exercises provider, Yoga and Pilates instructor, a Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) survivor and the founder of the Foxlie Plan. PTSD wreaked havoc on her body and during her quest to heal from it, she noticed her belly fat, cellulite, Premenstrual Tension (PMT), Insomnia, Imposter Syndrome and Perimenopause Symptoms improved.