Perimenopause and Menopause Workshop
Perimenopause & Menopause training
1 in 4 women has considered leaving her job due to Perimenopause & Menopause symptoms.
Allegra supports organisations wanting to retain their valuable female talent through Perimenopause & Menopause awareness training. Helping women mitigate the unwanted symptoms, bringing back their confidence, joy and productivity.
Did you know?
- There are 13 million women in the UK who are going through Perimenopause
- NICE guidelines assume all women are in Perimenopause by 45 years old
- Many women report having their first symptoms at the age of 40
- Perimenopause & Menopause are hormone imbalances
- This is not an illness to be ashamed of and is treatable through HRT, other prescribed medication and movement
- Hormone Tension Release is a holistic revolutionary system that helps mitigate the symptoms
This is a 5 hour workshop split over the full day, so there’s lots of time for you to catch up on your day job
Topics covers include:
- Perimenopause & Menopause Facts, Misconceptions, Symptoms, the Law
- How to support your employees going through it
- How to mitigate the symptoms
- How to build emotional resilience
- 90 minutes of the revolutionary “Hormone Tension Release” by Allegra Foxlie
- 30 minutes at the end for Q&A
Why my workshops are unique!
- Most of the workshops I’ve been on only focus on the symptoms and can actually leave women feeling more stressed. I give powerful solutions
- I am taking therapies traditionally used in Trauma & Stress recovery into the workplace domain
- I will educate your talent on how to self regulate, helping them reboot their nervous system, helping their endocrine system to work better, improving emotions, sleep, restless leg syndrome and so much more
- I will teach your talent a system that will help regulate their emotions, making them feel more connected and joyful
- This is going to have a hugely positive impact on your staff’s health and overall happiness