Reclaim your "You"
You may have...
- Had children
- Given everything to others
- Led a successful high powered career
- Been organised, confident, outgoing, the life and soul of the party
- A size 10 or 12
Then you hit 40...
- You’re constantly hungry, have gained weight and can’t seem to shift the new belly fat
- You suffer with stiff joints, persistent pain, pins & needles and numbness, restless leg syndrome, tinnitus, migraines and fatigue, anger, anxiety, sadness & Imposter Syndrome
- Your Premenstrual tension is awful
- You feel like a prisoner in your own body
- You take on too much, because you have problems saying “No” and you’ve become resentful
- Is this what your life was really meant to be like?
The more stress you’ve experienced the worse your Perimenopause will be
- Oestrogen, which protects our nervous system decreases meaning our nerves are more at risk of inflammation and this can cause a variety of annoying symptoms like
- Dizziness, formication, vertigo, tinnitus, weakness, weird buzzing in your chest nose and arms, pins & needles, numbness, migraines, tics, tight throat and so much more…
- Cortisol (stress hormone) reaches its highest level making us more prone to environmental stressors & unmanageable mood swings
- Anger; Anxiety, Depression, Imposter Syndrome
- Stress upsets hormones & inflammation, which has direct consequences on our nervous system, menstrual cycle, our aches, pains and our emotions
- Inflammation is poorly controlled when we are in a stress response
- The Vagus nerve is the primary regulator of inflammation so we need to activate it, to reduce inflammation
- De-stressing helps everything work better