Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
According to Peter Levine, the world famous Psychiatrist and Master Somatic Therapist, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) is a “disorder of not being able to be in the here and now”.
PTSD has a huge range of symptoms including unmanageable mood swings; back ache; flash backs; nightmares and so much more.
This workshop is informative – giving you lots of cool facts, to help you or your loved ones understand whether you are suffering with it or not.
Did you know?
- 1 in 10 women will suffer with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) in her lifetime
- Women with PTSD are twice as likely to develop Ovarian Cancer
- Women with PTSD are 8 times more likely to suffer with Premenstrual Tension Syndrome & Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder
- You don’t need to have been a soldier at war to develop PTSD, you can develop it from a number of different ways
- PTSD isn’t just a “mental disorder”, it impacts every single cell in your body affecting your physical and emotional health
This is a very cool online workshop
Duration: 3 hours
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) & Chronic Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (CPTSD)
- Facts & Stats
- Signs and symptoms
- The Neurophysiology of PTSD & the “Defense Cascade”
- Appeasement & Fawning
- Grounding, Embodiment & Self regulating
- How to recover from it
- 90 minutes Tension & Trauma Releasing Exercises by David Berceli
My workshops sell out in minutes
Even though this is an online event, it is capped at 15 people. This is an interactive workshop and I want to give everyone a chance to be heard and supported.
Sign up below, to make sure you are the first to be told about future online & in-person workshops.