The Foxlie Plan Is a ground-breaking transformational multi-tiered program working on your body at a neuroendocrine, fascia, muscular, lymphatic, vibrational and frontal lobe level.
During Perimenopause our nervous system can become inflamed and dysregulated, causing anxiety, depression, insomnia, aches & pains, buzzing, vertigo etc. So we need a fitness plan that incorporates the autonomic nervous system as well as our muscles. The Vagus nerve is the prime regulator of inflammation and mood so this fitness programme activates it – to help you feel much better.
It’s the only programme of it’s kind made specifically to help alleviate perimenopause symptoms and weight gain, helping you sleep better, regulating your mood, helping you lose belly fat, increase flexibility, reduce restless leg syndrome, reduce aches & pains, feel more connected to your body and to others.
It’s £600, which works out to be £10 per session. I know that I could easily charge more because I see many PT’s charging £1000 for their plans, but ultimately I want the programme to be affordable to as many women as possible.
Please note that payment for the full plan is required at the beginning of the programme to give you more likely to stick to it and complete it.
- 12 week course ran twice a year
- March 20th to June 12th
- This is perfect for those of you who want to look and feel great by the summer
- Putting you back in the driving seat of your body!
- 12 weeks live online program
- Time Zone GMT
- Monday morning class is at 6.30 a.m. Walk, wake and shake
- Wednesday morning at 6.30 a.m. Foxlie Neurogenic Yoga
- Friday morning at 6.30 a.m. Foxlie Neurogenic Pilates
- Sunday morning 9.00 a.m. Foxlie Neurogenic Yang Yoga
- The first 2 Sunday evening classes are TRE
- The following Sunday evening classes at 8p.m. are Foxlie Neurogenic Yin Yoga
- Foxlie Neurogenic Yoga – Yin, Hatha, Vinyasa
- Foxlie Neurogenic Pilates
- Perimenopause Tension Releasing Exercises